1. Log in to your Everus Wallet by inserting your credentials.
2. Go to the “Update KYC” section on the left tab.
3. Check the box as a sign of consent and begin the KYC verification.
4. Select country of issuance and your selected document type (Passport , Government ID or Driving License ).
5. Fill in the blanks with the required personal information.
6. Upload a picture of your document and make sure the content is visible and readable.
Note: Your ID should also be written in English for faster and easier KYC approval.
7. Take a selfie while holding your document and a piece of paper stating the validity of the information given.
8. The KYC verification process takes 1 to 7 working days. Contact customer support if you experience any difficulties.