Send & Receive Cryptocurrency
For example: Ethereum (ETH) Deposit address is different from Everus (EVR) Deposit address.
- 1.From the Dashboard, please select the cryptocurrency you wish to send.
- 2.Click on the "Send" button.
- 3.Enter Receiver's wallet address & the amount.
- 4.Add Invoice Information (optional).
- 5.Write a transaction note for your reference.
- 6.Click "Proceed".
- 7.You will require to enter your 6-digit transaction PIN code or scan your fingerprint, enter Google Authenticator code & verify via email to confirm the transfer.
Add Invoice Information
System will generate a Remittance Slip in PDF format. You can share the slip to any messaging platform.
- 1.From the Dashboard, please select cryptocurrency you wish to receive.
- 2.Click on the "Receive" button.
- 3.Tap the QR code to copy your wallet address or click "Request" button and share to Sender via email or any messenger platform.
- 4.You may also ask the Sender to scan your QR code.
- 5.You will receive the amount requested once the transaction is successful.
- 1.The transaction fee is 0.25% of the total amount.